A British teenager was shocked to discover a one-inch blade in her takeaway pizza. The girl was enjoying a slice of vegetable pizza when she noticed the piece of metal baked inside the dough, just seconds before swallowing it. ‘I thought it was tin foil but when I pulled it out it was the tip of a knife. Everyone was horrified and shocked. The thought of my daughter having to swallow that or put that in her mouth is horrific. She could have cut her tongue or the inside of her throat. I could have been sat in A&E,’ said the girl’s mother.

vasvsa21

SHARE