Baby dies while napping in a car seat. Every parent should be aware of this avoidable tragedy

To any parent, losing a child is the worst thing that could happen. As parents, we are always trying to be the best we can be and protect our children from any danger that may arise. But doing so is definitely no walk in the park. There are so many things that can happen, and it’s important to always be mindful of the dangers that might be hiding in plain sight.
The unthinkable happened to the parents in the video below, and now they are doing their best to warn other parents. You see, the couple lost their son Shepard at just eleven weeks old. The baby died while at a home day-care. According to police reports, the baby was put to sleep in an unbuckled car seat and left alone by those who were supposed to look after him.
When the caretaker went back to check on him, the boy was completely blue. And although she performed CPR on him and tried to resuscitate him, the baby had already passed away.
As it was later revealed, the baby died from it’s called positional asphyxiation. In other words, Shepard had suffocated in his car seat. What all parents needs to know is this can easily happen.
Here’s what you need to do to avoid this happening to your baby:

Spread the love