Boy, 12, Dies After School Takes His Asthma Inhaler

Ryan Gibbons was a 12 years old boy who died of a severe asthma attack during his school vacation. It was simple for him to use the prescription inhaler he always keeps with him, but the school took it from him and locked it in the principal’s office.

When Ryan was in need of air, his friends took him to the office where the inhaler was kept. But they didn’t arrive there in time. The ambulance was called, but the young boy lost his life due to the school’s decision to lock his medicine. What do you think?

Spread the love