In 1970, Ulf Bergstrom draw himself a tattoo on his left hand, without taking into consideration even the most basic hygiene rules and regulations. Because of the man’s lack of knowledge and experience, one of the needles he used for the tattoo entered his body. Even worse, Ulf totally forgot about it.
The needle surfaced after the man’s leg got infected. It’s then when doctors operated on his leg and pulled out the 40-year-old needle. “I totally forgot about it. It spent 40 years in my body, I wish I’d knew what its trajectory was all this years,” said Ulf.

media_142070235250677400