She Lit Up A Candle And The Whole House Exploded! This Is How She Looks Two Months After The Tragedy

Kilee Brookbank, a 16-year-old teenager, lit up a scented candle to get rid of a bad smell in her home. Due to gas buildup, the entire house blew up. The girl suffered severe burns on 45% of her body, losing her hair and skin on her arms, legs, face and abdomen. “I remember it was very hot, but I wasn’t in any pain,” said Kilee.
It took four surgeries, skin grafts and two months of physiotherapy, but the teen girl is now ready to get back to her life. “I think I’m lucky,” she said. “It made me stronger. It changed my life.”


media_142226780200392000 media_142226780252883300

Spread the love